The Accelerate Leadership Center offers a premier leadership development experience and aims to enhance cutting-edge quantitative analytical skills with essential leadership and communication behaviors. Its great strength is its focus on individual assessment, reflection, action and growth.
Accelerate is the headquarters for all co-curricular support of leadership development within the Tepper School. Dedicated to the development of leadership and communication skills for our graduate students, it prepares today's students for long-term successes.
The center brings together several key components:
- Accelerate Leadership Program (for MBA students)
- One-to-one leadership coaching (for MBA students)
- One-to-one communication coaching (for MBA, MSCF and Ph.D. students)
- Customized workshops and trainings
Accelerate Leadership Program
The Accelerate Program complements the Tepper School Full-Time, Part-Time On-Campus and the Part-Time Online Hybrid MBA curriculum by providing personal leadership development opportunities outside the classroom setting.
Through Accelerate programs and workshops, students will learn how to:
- Influence people to contribute willingly for the good of a group, unit or organization.
- Coordinate and guide people toward goals within today’s competitive global environment.
- Exert leadership through action: identify goals and objectives, and facilitate progress towards those goals.
- Employ outstanding communications to determine and accomplish individual and collective goals.