U.S. News & World Report has ranked our program as a top ten undergraduate program for more than twenty years.
This U.S. News & World Report ranking is based upon the opinions of deans and associate deans in other undergraduate programs, and is a testament to the reputation that the Tepper School has with its peers, employers and academic professionals.
In the 2017 ranking, the Tepper School is ranked sixth in the nation.
In addition to the overall ranking, our program specialties also are evaluated highly by peer professionals:
- #2 in Management Information Systems (Business Technology Track)
- #2 in Production and Operations Management (Manufacturing Management & Consulting Track)
- #2 in Quantitative Analysis (Finance Track, Manufacturing Management & Consulting Track)
- #8 in Supply Chain Management (Manufacturing Management & Consulting Track)
- #10 in Finance (Finance Track)
Businessweek also has ranked the Tepper School in the top 10 for:
- Average starting salary of new graduates
- Internship ranking – which recognizes schools with high percentages of graduates that held at least one internship position during college
- Graduates who attend Businessweek top 25 programs for an MBA degree