Website Accessiblity


Many actions, such as declaring a minor or transferring to the Business Administration Program, require students to complete a form or application.

If you are interested in transferring a course taken at another university, please be sure to have this pre-approved by the department by using the Transfer Credit Form.


Footer Navigation