Each fall, Carnegie Bosch Institute sponsors a case competition that is designed and managed by the school’s Organizational Leadership Club.
First-year MBA students form small groups to address a leadership or organizational behavior challenge. Approximately 50 students compete for cash prizes totaling $2,000 and complementary participation in selected executive seminars.
- Support students’ experiential learning
- Provide an opportunity to improve teamwork and apply problem-solving skills
- Highlight the benefits of studying organizational behavior
- Foster interaction and relationship building between first- and second-year students
- Educate students on the purpose and mission of the Carnegie Bosch Institute