All Carnegie Bosch Research Award submissions will be reviewed by the CBI Research Committee.
After all Carnegie Bosch Research Grant applications are received by the April 15, 2015 deadline, recipients will be selected through an internal review process and notified of their awards by June 30, 2015. The president of CBI will make final selection of the grants after receiving individual advice and rankings from the CBI Research Committee faculty/chaired professors and industry representatives.
Proposals are reviewed based upon the following factors:
- Research and expected outcomes must be relevant and feasible for application in international business.
- Preference will be given to proposals that involve multiple faculty and interdisciplinary interactions (across colleges preferred).
- Preference will be given to proposals that are applied research projects, i.e. immediately relevant/applicable to industry, e.g. through leveraging industry partners where possible to include current data from industry.
- We want research findings to be accessible and useful to managers, leaders and academia. CBI supports dissemination of research findings by publishing them on its website. Faculty should be prepared to discuss their research and results at an annual CBI workshop or conference as appropriate.
- We expect relevant research results to be submitted for publication in academic journals.
Please carefully read the instructions before applying.