The Center for Marketing Technology and Information works to:
- Provide R&D on critical problems that sponsors do not have staff expertise or time to solve.
- Provide innovative solutions to a sponsor’s problems by understanding, translating, or creating leading-edge academic research methods.
- Create proprietary tools to give sponsors a competitive advantage.
How We Work With Sponsors:
- Create a problem definition and project scoping document.
- Identify both faculty and sponsor’s staff who will be responsible for the project.
- Develop a project proposal with time lines, deliverables and costs.
- Create a series of project milestones to manage and bench market the project.
- Produce the deliverables.
- Develop publications, reviewed by the project’s sponsor, to be submitted to academic journals.
Sponsoring firms to date include:
- Colgate – Virtual Store
- Procter & Gamble
- First Horizon Corporation
- Tod Johnson – Center endowment
Please contact Robert Blattberg, executive director, at email@example.com
for more information about the benefits of CMTI sponsorship.