Separate multiple email addresses with a comma.
Note: Your message must be entered as plain text. Special characters, formatting, and HTML code are not supported.
Fields of Study
Our Philosophy &
A spring workshop was held in honor of the late Tepper School professor Rick Green on May 20-21, 2016. The workshop schedule will remain posted below for easy reference. Thank you to all who attended.
Strategic Mutual Fund Tournaments
- Joseph Chen (University of California, Davis)
- Eric Hughson (Claremont McKenna)
- Neal Stoughton (WU Vienna University of Economics and Business)
Discussant: J. Berk, Stanford University
Belief Dispersion in the Stock Market
- Adem Atmaz (Purdue University)
- Suleyman Basak (London Business School and CEPR)
Discussant: Burton Hollifield, Carnegie Mellon University
Since You’re so Rich, You Must be Really Smart: Talent and the Finance Wage Premium
- Michael Böhm (University of Bonn)
- Daniel Metzger (Stockholm School of Economics)
- Per Strömberg (Stockholm School of Economics)
Discussant: Dario Cestau, IE Business School
Creative Destruction, Investor Beliefs, and the Evolution of Stock Returns
- Aydoğan Alti (University of Texas-Austin)
- Sheridan Titman (University of Texas-Austin)
Discussant: Kristian Rydqvist, Binghampton University
Can Decentralized Markets be More Efficient?
- Vincent Glode (University of Pennsylvania)
- Christian Opp (University of Pennsylvania)
Discussant: Norman Schurhoff, HEC Lausanne
Financial Industry Dynamics
- Tim Landvoigt (University of Texas-Austin)
- Richard Lowery (University of Texas-Austin)
Discussant: Maria Chaderina, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business
Please contact Chris Telmer or Burton Hollifield with questions.
Learn more about supporting the
Richard C. Green Professorship in