Today’s increasingly complex and aggressive market and supply environment demands advanced analytic proficiency just to keep pace. Recent years have ushered in unprecedented technological advances and an explosion of data, both gathered and stored. As more sophisticated analytical techniques make it possible to harness the power of data for better decision making, business leaders increasingly need a deeper understanding of how analytics impact business results. The Advanced Analytics Certificate for Operations Optimization will take you to cutting-edge effectiveness through sharp focus on analytics and leadership within a unique live online / onsite format.
Through interactive lectures by leading faculty and guest experts, personal coaching, case study and more, the Advanced Analytics Certificate program will boost both your quantitative analytic and managerial leadership skills, allowing you to lead your organization to greater heights of efficiency and effectiveness. And with a Carnegie Mellon certificate representing your professional accomplishment, you’ll be recognized as having a higher level of managerial competency ready to increase your impact.
- Build superior analytic and managerial capabilities for enhanced planning, strategic decision-making and organizational performance.
- Directly apply newly-acquired skills to real time organizational challenges with the support of a Project Coach.
- Master the latest, state-of-the-art analytic tools and techniques to achieve and maintain competitive advantage.
- Differentiate yourself professionally with a Carnegie Mellon Tepper School of Business Certificate.
Develop a business case showing the potential savings of a change in your supply chain.
“What is the best supply chain network set-up to efficiently serve our customers while keeping the cost under control?”
“Do we have the right inventory levels and policies?”
“How can we increase our production capacity?"
“How do we use our resources optimally?”
“How to efficiently plan and schedule activities and resources?”
These are just a few of the questions many logistics and supply chain managers face on a daily basis. Many of the answers to these questions require a significant investment in time and/or budget before they can be implemented. You have to convince your management this is a good investment.
Through the optimization project we support each participant to build an individual business case answering a relevant supply chain question or challenge.
- “What are the steps to take to analyze your current business process?”
- “What are the best KPI’s to take into account?”
- “What are the potential savings you can expect implementing the proposed change?”
- “What are the potential risks and challenges for the implementation, does it really improve bottom line performance?”
- “How to compare different scenarios?”
- “How to best present your business case?”
We coach you to use the right data, methods and tools to use for your analysis. The ultimate goal is to build a business case you can present to your management to request for funding or additional support.