Students receive a broad range of career services through the business school's Career Opportunities Center. Our recruiting relationships to Wall Street and global financial centers are broad and long-standing.
MSCF students pursue careers in derivatives pricing and trading, risk management, structured products, financial analytics and quantitative portfolio management. Recruiters appreciate MSCF students' abilities to perform at high levels in today’s dynamic and complex global markets, drawing heavily from the academic training and real-world exposure provided by the MSCF curriculum.
MSCF students have full access to the Tepper School of Business’ highly regarded Career Opportunities Center (COC). The COC is your partner in all aspects of career planning, job recruiting and interviewing. The COC’s services are available to both our full-time and part-time students for the summer internship and full-time employment search. Preparation for the summer internship begins the very day you begin in the MSCF program!
The COC provides a variety of career services to MSCF students:
• Access to the alumni directory database
• Access to the COC's Employer Contact database
• A web-based system for registering and applying for on-campus interviews, distributing job descriptions via email and completing resume referrals
• Individual assistance ranging from resume review to interview preparation and job offer negotiation
• Individual career counseling appointments
• Career fairs and employer visits
• Corporate presentations providing opportunities for personal exploration and networking
• Career Resource Library
• Mock interviews with COC staff and/or alumni and corporate friends
• Individual appointments for feedback from on-campus interviews