3-2 MBA Program
We offer a 3-2 academic program in which students earn both a bachelor's degree and an MBA during their five years at the Tepper School of Business.
This academic option is ideal for Carnegie Mellon undergraduates majoring in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering or Information Systems. The Tepper School's 3-2 program allows students to earn a bachelor’s degree and an MBA in a five-year, accelerated and integrated program.
If you are interested in the 3-2 program, we recommend that you complete the following steps:
- Speak with with your academic advisor for your Carnegie Mellon undergraduate major, as some requirements differ depending on program.
- Set up a chat with Nicole Chambati, Assistant Director of Masters Admissions
- Prepare to take the GMAT or GRE
- Begin creating a resume detailing internships, leadership and team positions
- Submit a completed application by January of your junior year
If you have any questions about the 3-2 program, please contact Nicole Chambati.