Full-Time Tepper School MBA
Ranked #15 by Businessweek in 2016, the Tepper School Full-Time MBA is set apart by its integration of leadership and analytics as drivers of graduates’ career success.
Our Full-Time MBA program is completed during two years of study at the main Carnegie Mellon campus in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Students typically complete a summer internship between year one and year two of the Full-Time program. The student-led Graduate Business Association, along with 35 student clubs, is a key part of the MBA experience. Because the Tepper School Full-Time MBA program is close-knit, the experience is structured to give every student leadership opportunities. From club leadership to experiential learning projects, and case competitions to student initiatives, there is a dynamic relationship among our students, alumni, faculty and recruiters. The average class size boasts an impressive student-to-faculty ratio, with approximately 75 students in core classes and 35 in elective courses.
What sets the Full-Time Tepper School MBA program apart is the emphasis upon leadership and analytics as a career accelerator. Through the Accelerate Leadership Center, students will assess their leadership behaviors and competencies, and develop a customized leadership plan that features one-on-one coaching alongside mentors and instructors. In tandem with the leadership training is the school’s renowned analytics preparation, which integrates fundamental analytical tools that exceed the traditional business school norm. Students will master topics including optimization, predictive and prescriptive modeling, as well as techniques for responding to uncertain, complex business issues.
The dual underpinning of leadership and analytics is the career advantage that sets Tepper School MBAs apart from their peers.
Full-Time MBA Advantages
- Global reputation as a Top 20 MBA program distinct for leadership and analytics.
- Easy access to the Carnegie Mellon campus community, courses and faculty via a “borderless business school” environment.
- Small class size with a culture built around teamwork, innovation and high-performance.
- Exceptional offerings to elective coursework (100+) due to the program’s unique mini-semester system.
- Flexibility to switch MBA formats (Full-Time, Part-Time On-Campus or Part-Time Online Hybrid) as needs evolve.