Part-Time On-Campus Tepper School MBA
The Tepper School Part-Time On-Campus MBA program is ranked #2 in the U.S. by Businessweek.
Our Part-Time On-Campus MBA program is a popular 32-month option for working professionals seeking the advantage of an MBA experience at the second top-ranked program in the country. Part-Time On-Campus students study at the main Carnegie Mellon campus in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and enjoy small class sizes of approximately 60 – 70, often studying and working alongside their full-time classmates.
We offer one MBA in three formats. The Tepper School MBA program is structured to ensure a great deal of continuity across all three Tepper School MBA formats.
The Part-Time On-Campus MBA student experience includes opportunities, such as student leadership and involvement with the Graduate Business Association; student clubs; and corporate recruiting support and involvement. From recruiting treks and alumni networking receptions, to case competitions and community outreach teams, all Part-Time MBAs are encouraged to become involved with the larger school community of classmates, faculty and alumni.
What sets the Tepper School Part-Time On-Campus MBA program apart is the emphasis upon leadership and analytics as a career accelerator. Through the Accelerate Leadership Center, students will assess their leadership behaviors and competencies and develop a customized leadership plan that features one-on-one coaching alongside mentors and instructors. Students will master topics including optimization, predictive and prescriptive modeling as well as techniques for responding to uncertain, complex business issues. The dual underpinning of leadership and analytics is the career advantage that sets all Tepper School MBAs apart from their peers.
Part-Time On-Campus MBA Advantages
- Global reputation as the #2 Part-Time MBA program in the U.S. according to Businessweek.
- Real-time application of study material and learning, in a professional role and work environment, with a particular emphasis on leadership and analytics.
- Inclusion with the Tepper School and Carnegie Mellon community of students, faculty and alumni.
- Easy access to the Carnegie Mellon campus community, courses and faculty via a “borderless business school” environment.
- Small class size with a culture built around teamwork, innovation and high-performance.
- Flexibility to switch MBA formats (Full-Time, Part-Time On-Campus or Part-Time Online Hybrid) as needs evolve.