All business students are assigned to an advisor upon entry into the Tepper School, and this advisor stays with them until graduation.
Advisors guide students to:
- Develop suitable educational plans.
- Select appropriate courses and other educational experiences.
- Evaluate progress toward their established goals.
- Develop problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Become independent learners by reinforcement of their self-direction.
- Clarify career and life goals.
Students are expected to meet with their advisors at least once each semester.
Meet the Undergraduate Business Advising Staff
Tepper School, Room 141
Tepper School, Room 137
Rubab Jafry O’Connor
Tepper School, Room 135