-- Request information about Carnegie Mellon University and the admissions process.
-- Prospective Student Visit Information
Prospective students and their families are encouraged to make an appointment to meet with a member of the undergraduate business administration program’s advising staff. In order to schedule an appointment, please email email@example.com and include the following information:
Email Subject: Prospective Student Visit Request
• Preferred visit date(s)
• Preferred visit time(s) – please provide up to three 30 minute time slots for a given visit date
• Preferred email contact information
• Preferred phone contact information, if necessary to get in touch with you on the day of your visit
• Current high school
• Current grade year
• If applicable, any specific interest within business administration
• Would you like to also meet with a current student?
Upon receiving this information, a member of the undergraduate business administration program’s advising staff will be in touch to schedule and confirm an appointment.
Tepper School of Business, Undergraduate Business Administration Staff:
Phone: (412) 268-5962
Phone: (412) 268-3512
Phone: (412) 268-5492
Undergraduate Business Administration FAX #: 412-268-2294
CLICK HERE: for a full-sized, printable map:
1. Walking Directions to the Tepper School of Business from the CMU East Campus Garage
2. Directions to the Tepper Undergraduate Business Department within Tepper